multiVIEW Locates has an experienced team of NASSCO-certified technicians (PACP, MACP and LACP) and engineers that deliver the highest quality condition assessments and mapping services for your storm and wastewater infrastructure.
Whether it’s a crack, obstruction, cross bore, disjointed line, or any other issue, we’ll survey, identify and provide detailed reports on problem areas accurately and quickly.
Leverage PACP CCTV Sewer Inspection Services to:
- Inspect and report on pipe conditions
- Identify and diagnose potentially hazardous intersecting utilities
- Monitor the performance of newly installed pipes and water mains
- Monitor ageing assets and pinpoint problems such as cracks, breaks, sags, and obstructions, without costly shutdown
- Investigate unexplained flow conditions, locate blockages, inspect pipe walls and liners, locate lost line valves, and inspect leak areas
- Capture data necessary to identify any changes in sewer pipe conditions before and after construction takes place on or nearby a project site
CCTV Inspection Capabilities
Equipped with a variety of rugged and reliable Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) robotic crawlers adaptable to:
- Fit pipes of almost any size or length
- Inspect and evaluate internal conditions (sanitary sewers, house service lines, storm sewers, etc.)
- Capture images in real-time
- Easily zoom in on anomalies
- Navigate around bends
- Inspect lateral connections
- Be submerged fully in water
PACP Sewer Inspection Services
Each project will:
- Begin with a recommended Sewer Flushing to clear out any litter, sludge and debris
- Undergo a CCTV Pipeline Inspection offering a comprehensive digital recording of internal conditions of the storm or wastewater network
- Receive a NASSCO PACP Certified Report that categorizes and labels defects and other problem areas, and suggests next steps
NASSCO PACP Certified Report Options:
- Full Video Report of inspection service
- Photo Report identifying features, data points, and anomalies
Additional Sewer Inspection Services
- Sewer Pipe Location Data Collection
- Sewer Invert Data Collection
- Sewer Chamber Data Collection
- Confined Space Entry Services
- Traffic Control & Planning
- Project Management
- GIS & CAD Data Services
Establish flow path of storm and wastewater drainage systems with a Sewer Dye Test
Deciphering the path flow of commercial and industrial sewer drainage systems can be complicated work. Flat roofs on old urban multi-story buildings could drain into municipal storm sewers from multiple locations, for example. Our professional staff are experienced in helping to identify these discharge locations. To do this we use environmentally friendly dye testing techniques allowing us to track the flow of storm and wastewater systems.
Our safe process will effectively:
- Identify individual drain flows into a common drainage system
- Trace missed connections of foul water into rivers and streams
- Locate cross-connects in existing pipework
- Discover any leaks in the drainage system to surrounding property
Upon performing a sewer dye test, we’ll provide you with a detailed report that offers you the insight needed to make an informed decision on next steps.
Extend Insight into Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) Projects with CCTV
When reviewing the project scope for Subsurface Utility Engineering projects, consider non-locatable utilities such as concrete, asbestos cement, clay and brick piping. multiVIEW’s CCTV Sewer Cameras are equipped with electromagnetic sonde transmitters allowing the field crews to locate the horizontal position of the sewers on the ground surface while the camera moves through the piping. These marks can easily be captured with spatial GPS and added to MicroStation and AutoCAD files.
Sewer Safety Starts Here
multiVIEW’s CCTV Sewer Inspection services are leveraged to support Sewer Safety Inspection (SSI) programs for clients across Ontario. We partner with organizations to implement the technology and expertise necessary to identify and diagnose cross bores before they become a hazard. This is accomplished through a strategic combination of utility locating and sewer inspection. Our services also incorporate record keeping, data analysis and the production of high quality deliverables. Learn more about cross bore safety.