multiVIEW Locates is an experienced team of NASSCO PACP certified technicians and engineers providing the highest quality condition assessment of sewer and wastewater infrastructure.
Whether it’s a crack, blockage, root obstruction, cross bore, break, or other issue, we’ll identify the problem quickly.
Leverage PACP CCTV Sewer Inspection Services to:
- Inspect and report on pipe conditions
- Identify and diagnose potentially hazardous intersecting utilities, (cross bores)
- Monitor the performance of newly installed pipes and water mains
- Monitor aging assets and pinpoint problems such as cracks, breaks, sags, and obstructions, without costly shutdown
- Investigate unexplained flow conditions, locate blockages, inspect pipe walls and liners, locate lost line valves, and inspect leak areas
CCTV Inspection Capabilities
Our rugged and reliable Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) equipment is adaptable and can:
- Fit pipes of almost any size or length
- Inspect and evaluate internal conditions (sanitary sewers, house service lines, storm sewers, etc.)
- Capture images in real-time
- Easily zoom in on anomalies
- Navigate around bends
- Inspect lateral connections
- Be submerged fully in water
PACP Sewer Inspection Services
Each project will begin with a:
- Recommended initial sewer flushing
- Comprehensive digital recording of internal conditions of the wastewater infrastructure
- Condition categorizing, labeling and reporting.
Additional Services Offered:
- Sewer Pipe Location Data Collection
- Sewer Invert Data Collection
- Sewer Chamber Data Collection
- Confined Space Entry Services
- Traffic Control & Planning
- Project Management
- GIS & CAD Data Services
NASSCO PACP Certified Reports
After the inspection service is complete, our NASSCO certified PACP, MACP and LACP technicians and engineers will analyze data, interpret findings and suggest next steps.
- NASSCO Full Video Report of inspection service
- Photo Report identifying features, data points, and anomalies
Extend Insight into Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) Projects with CCTV
When reviewing the project scope for Subsurface Utility Engineering projects, consider non-locatable utilities such as concrete, asbestos cement, clay and brick piping. multiVIEW’s CCTV Sewer Cameras are equipped with electromagnetic sonde transmitters allowing the field crews to locate the horizontal position of the sewers on the ground surface while the camera moves through the piping. These marks can easily be captured with spatial GPS and added to MicroStation and AutoCAD files.
Sewer Safety Starts Here
multiVIEW’s CCTV Sewer Inspection services are leveraged to support Sewer Safety Inspection (SSI) programs for clients across Ontario. We partner with organizations to implement the technology and expertise necessary to identify and diagnose cross bores before they become a hazard. This is accomplished through a strategic combination of utility locating and sewer inspection. Our services also incorporate record keeping, data analysis and the production of high quality deliverables. Learn more about cross bore safety.