Benefits of joining our Awesome Culture
|Discover a career that works for you in our diverse, inclusive and flexible culture where everyone feels relevant, valued, and supported.||Live your potential from Day 1 as we invest in the tools, training, and support needed for you to craft your journey to success.||Be part of a team where you can find your purpose and build diverse expertise that will benefit your career, your colleagues, and our clients.|
Our Values & Principals
Our values define who we are, what we stand for, and how we behave and work with our clients, communities, business partners, and each other.
- Collaboration: We always work to build strong relationships with each other to maintain an open and collaborative work atmosphere that fosters efficiencies.
- Equality: We are inspired by diversity and driven by inclusion. We strive to foster belonging and empowerment at work. We expect and act with professionalism, integrity, and supportive interactions across race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability status, or any other individual characteristic.
- Excellence: We strive to anticipate and are proactive, collegial and collaborative in our work and interactions to deliver the highest quality outcomes.
- Innovation: We’re dedicated to quality, excellence, and continuous improvements. We actively challenge the status quo by keeping an open mind to the possibilities of every idea and implementing forward-thinking technologies, best practices, methods, programs, and approaches that cultivate growth.
- Integrity: We act with honesty, accountability, and reverence to deliver on our promises. We are accessible and answer to stakeholders according to policies, standards, commitments, and principles. We endeavour to speak up for what’s right, even in difficult situations, and make decisions as if our reputation is at stake.
- Wellbeing: We are committed to the happiness, health, and safety of our people. We promote training and support programs aimed at creating positive and safe work environments where individuals and the organization can thrive.
Our Commitment to Your Wellbeing
multiVIEW has been actively supporting employees’ wellbeing for years, offering a variety of unique and evolving programs. Our employees’ success and wellbeing is a fundamental part of our mission and is comprised of three key pillars.
- Industry-leading hourly rates for field staff; tenure and experience pay grades
- Company-paid classroom training and hands-on experience for field staff and technicians
- Monthly Performance Payment program
- Group RRSP with Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee Education Reimbursement Program
- Family Academic Bursary for immediate and extended family member
- 100% company-paid Benefits Plan: health, dental, vision, long-term disability
- Goodlife Fitness membership discount
- Active and thorough JH&S Committee, overseeing the implementation and integrity of Health & Safety training and practices of all employees
- Equal opportunity employer
- Embrace diversity and promote inclusion
- Employee Wellness programs; recognition/rewards, mental health support, social events, raffles, etc.
- Work-family balance
- Flexible work hours
We are an EOE:
multiVIEW is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.