Family Academic Bursary Program
General Program Details
If you are a child and/or family member of a multiVIEW Locates employee that is:
- Age 17 or older
- Enrolling in a post-secondary education program at an eligible institution
- A Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada>
Enter our draw for a Chance to WIN 1-of-5 $1,000.00 academic grants.
The Family Academic Bursary will be awarded by a random draw and is NOT based on a cumulative CPA or community involvement. The draw is made on August 19 of each bursary program year (or the first business day following this date).
How to Enter:
- Complete the Family Academic Bursary Award Application
- Attach a copy of your tuition receipt or confirmation of enrollment to the application
- Forward the completed application along with the attachment…
By Mail to:
multiVIEW Locates Inc.
Bursary Program Dept.
325 Matheson Blvd E.
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X8
Or via Email at: email@example.com
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Only one entry per person (student) will be accepted.
- We start accepting applications 12:01 a.m. EST on April 5th of each bursary program year or the first business day following this date.
- Application Forms for entries must be received before 11:59 p.m. EST on July 30th of each bursary program year or the first business day following this date. Applications entered thereafter will be deemed ineligible.
- Applications missing information and an official confirmation statement of enrollment will not be considered.
- Winners will each receive a bursary of up to $1,000 Canadian dollars (CAD). Bursary amount will cover the cost of the academic program for one year or total program for up to a maximum of $1,000 CAD, whichever is less. Bursary is non-repayable.
Award Selection Process
Before declaring winners, selected persons (students) will be required to:
- Correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question
- Provide proof of post-secondary enrollment (official statement)
- Provide proof of Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Sign a Recipient Release & Consent to Publicity Form (“Release & Consent”)
NOTE: Inability to fulfill the above requirements will result in immediate disqualification and ineligibility to receive award recognition and bursary. Should this occur, another winner will be chosen.
A dependent child, spouse, sibling, parent, or any other person (student) related by blood or through marriage and/or adoption (“Family”) of a permanent, full-time multiVIEW Locates (“multiVIEW”) employee. Person (student) must be 17 years of age or older. Person (student) must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, and have confirmation of enrollment with an eligible institution. The family member of the person (student) applying for the bursary must be employed by multiVIEW Locates Inc. at the time of the application and the draw to be eligible to win the bursary. Family members of multiVIEW’s senior management team, trustees, and board members are not eligible for the bursary.
Family Academic Bursary award will only be made to an applicant enrolling in a Canadian-based eligible post-secondary institution as approved by the Ministry of Education and Training, such as colleges and universities, and registered private vocational schools.
The non-repayable monetary support designed to assist the students who are selected winners from the random draw and that meet the specific eligibility criteria of the Family Academic Bursary program. The term Bursary is interchangeable with the term Grant.
Bursary Program Year
The date that the academic calendar year commences.
The period of the year during which students attend and education institution, commencing September through to June.
- The person (student) must contact multiVIEW Locates Inc. for an application or download and complete the application form available on our website. All application fields must be completed in order to qualify for the Family Academic Bursary.
- The applicant must be entering full-time or part-time post-secondary education at an eligible institution and must provide a copy of acceptance and/or proof of enrollment.
- The applicant must be a family member of a permanent, full-time multiVIEW Locates employee that has been employed with the company for a minimum of twelve (12) months.
- Applicants are only eligible to receive one bursary throughout the lifetime of the Family Academic Bursary program.
- Only one application per person (student) is permitted. It must be received at multiVIEW Locates head office in Mississauga, ON, by no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on July 30th of the bursary program year or the first business day following that date.
- The random draw will be made at multiVIEW Locates head office, supervised by the Bursary Program Committee or the first business day following that date.
- Selected winners will be notified by phone and email, using the information entered on the “Application Form”, within two (2) business days from draw date. Selected winners must reply back and provide required bursary information and documentation within fourteen (14) calendar days from initial notification outreach made by a multiVIEW Bursary Program designator. Failure to do so will result in immediate disqualification, and another randomly selected winner will be chosen.
- Before being declared a winner, selected winners will be required to: i) Correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing questions, ii) Provide proof of Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residency using a government-issued photo ID (e.g. Canadian Passport, Canadian Citizenship Card, Provincial Driver`s License, Provincial Health Insurance Plan Card, and Certificate of India Status), and iii) Agree to have their name and photo published publicly on multiVIEW Locates corporate website, social media accounts, and any other public media outlet (offline and online). Failure of selected winner to comply with any of the bursary requirements will result in immediate disqualification from the Family Academic Bursary and he/she will not be eligible to receive any monies from the bursary. Should this occur, another randomly selected winner will be chosen.
- If selected winner is not at least eighteen (18) years of age as of date of winning, they must have their legal parent, guardian, trustee or custodian, and/or legal advisor review and explain the terms of the “Release and Consent to Publicity Form” to be eligible for bursary.
- Each draw will be for up to $1,000.00 CAD to be issued in the form of a cheque made directly to the winner or to his/her institution of enrollment on their behalf. Grant monies disbursed will cover the cost of the academic program for one year or the total program for up to a maximum of $1,000. CAD, whichever is less.
- In the event that a winner is unable to attend an eligible institution because of i) Illness, ii) entering the armed forces, or iii) any contingency approved by multiView Locates grant designators, the payment may be postponed and the money shall remain the property of multiVIEW Locates Inc.
If considering applying for multiVIEW’s Family Academic Bursary, please consult Full Rules and Regulations.