Do you have an in-house utility locating team and struggle to find practical, relevant training to ensure that locates are completed safely and accurately?
For decades, multiVIEW has been providing comprehensive utility locating training to government and private organizations across the province. Our expert trainers deliver fully customized curriculum that is backed by more than 30 years of geophysics and locating experience, reflecting best practices and the latest regulatory requirements.
Practical Knowledge for Peak Performance
We cover a range of technologies and techniques including Electromagnetic Induction (EM) and Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR). Our courses provide the practical knowledge required to ensure that your team is equipped to deliver peak performance. Topics include underground plant recognition, the theory of electromagnetic locating & equipment, hookup methods, grounding techniques, equipment training, basic and advanced locating techniques, passive and inductive sweeps, borehole clearing, signal application and locate sheets & markings. We will train your team to effectively locate a wide variety of buried infrastructure including water, gas, electric, potable water, and sewer.
We also offer customized training on Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) theory, data acquisition, data interpretation, surveying and mapping, and concrete scanning applications.
Customized, Hands on Learning
Comprehensive, in-depth training sessions include a practical, hands on application component, leveraging multiVIEW’s state-of-the-art equipment. All training programs are followed by a final quiz to gauge knowledge retention and comprehension.
multiVIEW training advantages include:
- Training curriculum is based on more than 30 years of experience in the utility locating and geophysics industries
- Training is customized to the experience level of the attendees, from beginner to advanced locating and geophysics applications
- Curriculum is based on best practices and the latest regulatory requirements, and includes a practical, hands on application of the learning outcomes
- Training can be fully customized to your unique needs
- multiVIEW’s Mississauga training facility can accommodate class sizes up to 40, or training can be delivered at your office location
To learn more about our customized training or to request an estimate, please contact 1-800-363-3116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.