multiVIEW is a professional services firm that specializes in Utility Locating, Concrete Scanning, Subsurface Utility Engineering, Hydro Excavation, Sewer Camera Inspections and Near-Surface Geophysics. During nearly 30 years in business, multiVIEW has collected, analyzed, prepared and delivered advanced subsurface data to empower thousands of construction, geotechnical, engineering, architectural and environmental projects around the world.
Reporting to the Director, the Estimator captures customer needs, generates cost estimates and proposals, interprets RFP/Q’s and works with customers throughout the procurement stage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the “quote to order” process, generate quotes, provide timely follow-up, handle direct sales inquiries
- Efficiently and timely processing of quotes and sales order requests received via any communication means, including RFQs, RFPs and RFIs.
- Review engineering drawings and plans and RFPs to understand customer’s scope and needs.
- Work with internal stakeholders and clients to define and assess needs and recommend the appropriate service, including making site visits as required.
- Prepare quotations and proposals using standard templates and judgement.
- Attends client project meetings as required
- Develop relationships with repeat customers, and promotes sales.
- Review contract agreements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Practical understanding of the analysis of engineering drawings and tenders/RFP’s.
- 3-5 years’ experience in cost estimating and contract negotiation.
- Estimating designation an asset.
- Trade or Engineering background an asset.
- Strong computing skills.
- Organized and systematic with good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, adaptable and good in teams.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
- The ability to build business relationships, with clients and across the business.
- Discrete and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Travel to client locations as required.
- Experience in Pavement or Infrastructure construction environments an asset.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience.
- Company Paid Health Benefits
- Education Reimbursement Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Personal Days
How to Apply
multiVIEW Locates Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To confidentially apply, please email your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or click below: Apply Now
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.