Candidate must be licensed to practice as a Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) in the province of Ontario. Reporting to the Director, the Project Engineer is responsible for managing key customer contracts at multiVIEW; managing deliverables, timelines, communications, costs and quality. The Project Manager works with the operations’ team, customers and Project Management to provide project leadership and supervision, oversee data collection, analysis and report writing activities.
The position is responsible for the management of multiple contracted projects, including the overall planning, implementation, execution, control and completion. This position works collaboratively with internal/external project stakeholders and multiple functional teams to ensure project success.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Dispatch, CAD and Project Coordination teams, ensure all projects are appropriately scheduled and resourced for success
- Assume financial responsibility for projects including accurate, timely, and relevant reporting to stakeholders
- Travel to project sites to review progress and maintain a hands on approach
- Oversee and prepare final reports and drawings for client delivery including summarizing the analyses, approving the report and responding to client questions and queries. – Engineering Stamp Required.
- Review contracts, drawings, specification, and other resources to answer questions in a timely manner
- Conduct audits, create audit finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions
- Direct and oversee methods and procedures for field data collection strategies, analysis, storage and interpretation
- Ensure timely resolution of project issues, corrective actions and preventive measure
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Licensed to practice as an Engineer (P. Eng.) in the province of Ontario – Required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a commercial services environment as an Engineer or Project Manager.
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and MicroStation.
- PMP Certification an asset.
- Strong computer skills required for use of application software, report preparation and data analysis.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
- The ability to build business relationships with clients and across the business.
- Discrete and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Travel to Ontario jobsites 5%.
How to Apply
multiVIEW Locates Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To confidentially apply, please email your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com or click below: Apply Now
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.